Lieutenant Governor’s Awards
Our family is beyond excited to announce that our little winery in Naramata has produced the Lieutenant Governor’s Wine of the Year! Our winning 2017 Syrah, which grows north of the village at our Rayner vineyard, is elegant, complex and fruity with the peppery pop that defines the style – we are thrilled that it was honoured for this prestigious award.
We also brought home hardware for:
- Platinum – 2016 Parentage Red, 2017 Syrah
- Gold – 2017 Malbec
- Bronze – 2017 Cabernet Franc, 2018 Parentage White
Sip Magazine Best of the Northwest
We have also recently been recognized by Sip Northwest Magazine in their Best of the Northwest Wine Competition, which judges exceptional wines from Cascadia – British Columbia, Washington and Oregon. Deep Roots was chosen from among many submissions in the following categories:
- Double Gold – 2018 Pinot Gris, 2016 Parentage Red
- Gold – 2017 Reserve Chardonnay
- Silver – 2017 Viognier (SOLD OUT), 2017 Merlot
- Judge’s Picks – 2018 Sauvignon Blanc, 2017 Malbec, 2017 Gamay (SOLD OUT)
StockUp on Our Award Winners for Winter!
The tasting room will be open until Thanksgiving Monday, but if you can’t come see us in person you can always visit our website to order our wines delivered right to your door.
The Deep Roots team wants to thank you for being such an important part of our wonderful season this year!