Deep Roots Winery is committed to the safety of our staff and customers.
The following are guidelines for a safe wine tasting experience:
- We have implemented a reservation system to limit the number of customers at any given time and to ensure we can maintain physical distancing. Groups of up to six people can reserve one of two tasting options on our website.
- If you do not have a reservation, you can call 250-460-2390 to ask if we can accommodate you.
- If you have had any of the following COVID-19 symptoms in the last 10 days (fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, muscle aches or headache), please stay home and take care of yourself. We look forward to serving you when you have been symptom-free for at least 10 days.
- Please wait for staff to welcome you and lead you to your tasting while maintaining physical distancing.
- Our staff will guide you through the tasting process wearing a mask and maintaining a safe distance. Please follow the instructions provided to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for you on arrival and departure.
- Our staff will wash their hands and wear fresh gloves prior to handling your glass and any wine you may purchase.
- We practice thorough cleaning practices after each customer to ensure that all surfaces and touch points have been sanitized according to WorkSafe standards.
- Our washroom is available for customers and will be cleaned by staff after every use.
- We have installed a plexiglass barrier at our checkout to ensure the safety of customers and staff.
- Currently, WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING CASH, yet accept debit and credit cards. Please also consider using tap, where possible.
Thank you for visiting Deep Roots Winery!
We hope your experience is enjoyable and informative, and most of all, we hope you enjoy our wines!